experience from zanzibar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• experience from zanzibar

I was in Zanzibar from August to October to learn at work. Previous experience in Africa was only Egyptian. I had gone anywhere else in Africa. I didnīt have any preconceived ideas but views seem to be what I had read from books. I thought there is a lot of crimes and unsafe to walk alone. When I got there, I realized that the place was safe and wonderful. It is a beautiful island where wants to go back again and again. People are very nice and helpful. Zanzibar has many attractions: Diving, corals, dolphins, spice tours, turquoise water and relaxing atmosphere. I guess “hakuna matata” comes from Zanzibar. People enjoys calmness, there is no hurry.

If you want to see Africa, I would recommend Tanzania. There is everything what you can imagine in Africa. There is Kilimanjaro, famous safaris (Ngorongoro, Serengeti) and peaceful islands. Itīs very easy make around trip and see safaris, Zanzibar Island and Kilimanjaro. When you are going so far, you should take at least 2 weeks holiday. Then you can see the top of Africa in Tanzania.

I was working in Zanzibar Beach Resort. It is a beautiful hotel in Zanzibar. The Hotel is only 5 minutes away from airport and 10 minutes to famous Stone Town. There is a Finish General Manager. If you are searching a hotel in Zanzibar, I would recommend Zanzibar Beach Resort. It has a fantastic big pool and beautiful atmosphere. And the most important, itīs safe! It is also a perfect place for honeymoon destination. Website: www.zanzibarbeachresort.net

I have never been in Tanzania but just like you say I have heard mostly good things about that country.
    Administrator

Comment

Working...
    X