Visiting Morocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting Morocco

I have always wanted to visit Morocco. Has anyone been? I am not afraid to go it alone (I am a single female.)

Originally posted by stephpoet View Post
    I have always wanted to visit Morocco. Has anyone been? I am not afraid to go it alone (I am a single female.)
    hi
    i m omar rent car with driver 4x4 LandCruiser,

If you are interested in visiting the Kasbah at Ait Benhaddou and the Todra George on your way to the desert, then a 3 day (minumum) tour with Omar is your best bet. This way, you need not worry about haggling with the taxi driver or worrying about where you are going to spend the night. The price of the tour depends on how many people sign up for the tour. The more people there is, the cheaper it will be for everyone.

Comment

very nice country and friendly people. you can goto there
      holiday
      Malaria

Comment

It is a unique place to visit. Go and enjoy.
        Online Travel Guides

Comment

If you’ll be visiting lots of places in Morocco, getting a larger guidebook like The Rough Guide to Morocco is a good idea. Morocco’s Atlas Mountains are the perfect place to enjoy challenging and visually rewarding trekking experiences.

There are three types of bus companies that run buses from Marrakech to other cities in Morocco: Supra Tours, CTM, and private bus companies.
          Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Morocco has always been a crossroads between Africa, Europe and the Middle East.Morocco in sensory overload at most, from the intoxicating smells and sounds that permeate cities of Fez and Marrakech for amazing landscape scenes.
            Time Square Hotel

Comment

Morocco is one of my favorite countries and safe as well I travel several times over there. I just returned from Khemisset on February and I really enjoyed over there.
              The people were amazingly friendly it was nothing like I had expected. I’d highly recommend you to visiting there.

Comment

There are so many best places to visit in Morocco. I have visited so many best places during Marocco trip including Marrakech, Casablanca, Agadir, Rabat, Essaouira, Tangier, Ouarzazate, Tetouan, Dakhla, Asilah, Fez, Ouzoud, Chefchaouen and so many other. This all places are rich of natural beauty and it all has it's own speciality.
                Barracuda Resort

Comment

No need to worry. You can go to Morocco without a doubt. God bless you

Comment

Morocco is definitely safe. I was there last year for 6 weeks and had no problems at all. If you can get the chance try to visit Ifrane, its a beautiful little city in the Upper Atlas Mountain region, but well worth the trip. Make sure you pack for heat. Most of the year its pretty hot, but the evenings cool down quite a bit. Rabat is a great city and you should get pretty familiar with it ( the US Embassy is there ) just in case you have any problems while you are there. Depending on your family size, I would bring quite a bit of money. Prices in Morocco are quite a bit lower than in the states, but if they know your american and if you pay with american money expect to be charged more for just about everything. Make sure you exchange your money and don't use credit cards. Most places in Morocco don't accept credit cards. The shops are mostly small family owned shops and will only accept Moroccan Dirhams. Other than that just have fun and enjoy your stay. You'll probably want to go back again! I wish I could!

Comment

Marrakech is my favorite city which is located in Morocco. It is great place for travel.

Comment

the best place in morocco is ouarzazate
                        L'hôtel et restaurant Yasmina propose aux visiteurs une ambiance rustique, totalement assortit avec la nature montagneuse des gorges du Todra . La décoration des chambres et l’éclairage des bougies dans la terrasse donnent une sensation spéciale avec la tombée de la nuit.

Pour plus d'informations, se il vous plaît visitez le site Web suivant : Hotel Restaurant Tinghir

Comment

Morocco is a best country for travelling as tourism point of view. It is a home of captivating and alluring attractions that attracts the visitors towards it. Its historical places appeals me a lot. I like to visit its awesome beaches, beautiful gardens, and historical museums. I have been there about three years ago with my family to enjoy holidays. We all had great tiem there and had lots of fun there through different activities that tourist can enjoy there.

Comment

jack! I agree with you. Really, Morocco is the best country for tourism. It is the most famous country of Africa. There are very amazing and historical places for visitors. Erg Chebbi, Essaouira, Dades Valley, Ait Ben Haddou and Marrakesh Medina are the most popular destination of Morocco. I personally visited there and I had a great time there.

Going for 1 day boston to New york tour

Comment

I like to share with you, you have shared really nice names of attraction of Morocco. I have personal experience of the Dades Valley because here my friend's relative stay there. / I hope I will go there once again because he want to go there during this summer vacation so if he will propose me to go there with him so I will again to go Dades Valley.

Comment

Working...
                              X