Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Around Morocco

Hi!!
    We travelled around Morocco with my friends. We contacted several guides and touring companies before choosing Travel in Morocco - Morocco Tours - Holiday in Morocco - Camel Trekking - Excursion 4x4 who was able to offer a brilliant travel itinerary with a personal guide. We strat our trip through the Atlas Mountains: from Rabat to Meknes, Azrou, Errachidia, and Erfoud to Merzouga. Again, the trip went smoothly and a comfortable hotel room and delicious meal awaited our arrival at hotel in the desert. The following day, we enjoyed a visit to Khamlia to hear the Gnoua singers ( a group of Sub-Saharans who were brought by caravan to Morocco as slaves and now sing of their experiences); a visit to the Lake; lunch and a swim at Hotel which was followed by a two-day, one-night camel trek through the Erg Chebbi Dunes. While in the desert area, we was treated to a trip to Rissani's souk and the nearby Kasbahs. Thirdly, a trip back through the Atlas Mountains to Marrakesh was planned. we was amazed by the impeccable timing and planning that ensured that places like the Todra Gorge, AitbenHaddou and Dades Gorge were reached at the best times to ensure optimum viewing. Only a professional could have such attention to detail. I spent two nights at a Dades Gorge . Fourthly, we took a day trip to Moulay Idriss and Volubilis. Again, the guide provided was most knowledgeable on both sites and the excursion was most pleasurable.
    Last edited by john; 07-30-2011, 03:34 PM.

Well, that’s great information you posted I really thank. Morocco is one of my beloved countries I travel several times over there. I just returned from Khemisset on September and I had really enjoyed over there. The people were amazingly friendly and I would also recommend you to visit there and have fun.
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Morocco is actually one nice country. It is a great mix of traditional lifestyle and modern living, so anyone will certainly find it easy to fit in.
      Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

Working...
      X