Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Break Away

The Cross Keys Hotel - New Galloway

I found this hotel to be very appealing as my wife and i were looking for a quiet place to stay over the weekend. We had looked at various places and thought this would suit us. On the search for a hotel in this area we found that the Cross Keys Hotel was he only one which welcomed dogs so our little Rosie was quite happy here. She also had a friend to play with as well, his name is Oscar and he is very friendly. We stayed here for three nights and it was fantastic. We thought the rooms were very nice and the beds were comfortable. It was a great service from when we arrived until we left. It was very enjoyable because there was a karaoke night on Saturday night, we didn't sing but enjoyed listening to everybody else singing. We also found the meals spectacular too. I had the Lamb which was gorgeous and my wife had the Galloway Steak Pie which she found enjoyable as well. We are actually going back later this year and staying for a week. When we were there we got great information about all the places to see in the area. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a nice break away and also if you have a dog.

website - The Cross Keys Hotel, New Galloway, The Glenkens, Castle Douglas, Dumfries and Galloway.
Working...
X