Arxontiko Kimis Greece - Golden List Winter Hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arxontiko Kimis Greece - Golden List Winter Hotel

Good afternoon....My name is timos and i am from Greece - Austria.I am at Greece from vacasions for about a week.I visited Akropolis and the new museum and the theatre of Epidaurus.After these i wanted some days for relax and i choose Evia Island for this and specifically Kimi.Some freinds of us visited this place at he summer and they stayed at Arxontiko Kimis boutique hotel.Also i stayed at this hotel.In my life i have stayed in many hotels at many places of the world and i havent seen a hotel like this.Its culture and architect its manific for the reason that it has many draws and furniture HYPNOS from England...also and these with draws ...Its has a wonderfull views at the Aegean and also the service of the hotel was perfect.I really had a fantastic time there and i confirm to you....you can also take a look of the hotel at its website at the fowllowing adress. ] Thank you for your time and i want to say to everyone that i dont want to advertise....thank you
    Last edited by timos; 03-15-2010, 09:19 PM. Reason: Arxontiko Kimis Greece - Golden List Winter Hotel
Working...
X