Your forum looks ok but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your forum looks ok but

I believe you have added the most important categories yet! What I miss though is a new template for tourismzone. Vbulletin default template is a bit boring. But i dont know how to add a new skin though. Just a suggestion from me to you.

Take care admin and good work so far

I think it looks ok in the meantime, but you should probably have a new skin as the member base grows.

Comment

I like it fine the way it is, but they are probably right. A new skin might be nice to grab attention.

Comment

New skin is added!
        Administrator

Comment

Today I suggest green and black's combination which idea came to my mind after visiting this forum. It can grab anyone's attention in a second. I like it. I tell you what comment my friend's design will bring! Good, hopefully

Comment

I think it is still a bit dark.
            MY SIG WAS TOO BIG

Comment

I like the site and I think it looks good!
              Vacation Rentals Forum

Comment

I like the look and feel of this forum. I think the black and greys with the greens look awesome.

My only other comment is there are a lot of categories. I think this is going to lead to a lot of categorys with no posts.

My experience with forum participation is that users will gather in 2-3 main categories and the remainder get ignored (most of the time, not all the time)
                Jersey Shore Rentals | Beach Rentals

Comment

Originally posted by carlg View Post
                  I like the look and feel of this forum. I think the black and greys with the greens look awesome.

My only other comment is there are a lot of categories. I think this is going to lead to a lot of categorys with no posts.

My experience with forum participation is that users will gather in 2-3 main categories and the remainder get ignored (most of the time, not all the time)
                  Hi Carlg

Thanks for the feedback, we are looking into this and what we can do to make the forum more interesting.
                  Administrator

Comment

Nice skin ...... looks cool and attention grabbing
                    Champs Elysees hotels

Comment

hello,
                      we get information about tourist spots and agencies by this forum easily.

Comment

Hi,
                        I like your site which is providing such a lot of information about tourism and i like the thing that you have divided informations in different categories which really helps a user to explore required information easily. This site is really appreciable.
                        __________________________________________________ ___________
                        Last edited by Manne; 10-15-2008, 06:30 AM.

Comment

It's cool

It's cool!!!! I like it!

Comment

I am not support you in this type of wording because this not ok.
                            luxury hotels

Comment

Working...
                            X