Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• common packing problems

common packing problems
    --airport security confiscates your prized possession -make sure you know what is allowed and not
    --too many souvenirs
    --leaving an essential item from hotel or home
    --your luggage breaks! (overstuffed baggage)
    --somethin spills all over all luggage ( i.e your most expensive item spilled)
    ..more from independenttraveler.com
    motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

too many souvenirs is always a problem!!

Comment

To solve these problems, here are some tips:
      *Split up your bank cards, cash, travellers' cheques and credit cards as much as possible in different pockets
      *Scan your passport, passport photos and paper tickets (if not the e type) in. Store this (in an email for e.g.) in your web based email account.
      * place the lighter items at the bottom and the heavier ones on top.
      * Pack everything in clear plastic bags (preferably zip lock), divided into items e.g. underwear, t-shirts, shorts etc. before packing in your suitcase or backpack.
      * Pack only what you know you will use
      Luxury beach resorts
      Luxury hotels in Paris

Comment

Once, I managed to leave all of my clothes at the hotel. I packed everything that was in site (toiletries, souvenirs, travel accessories, etc) but forgot that I had unpacked and put all my clothes in the drawers and closets. So I left all of that at the hotel. Good thing I realized in time!
        Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

one common packing problem that i usually encounter is the the bag space.. i can't get all of my stuff in there.. i guess i have to buy a newer, and bigger one
          Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

Originally posted by 2d0k View Post
            one common packing problem that i usually encounter is the the bag space.. i can't get all of my stuff in there.. i guess i have to buy a newer, and bigger one
            good idea. i'm looking something i can carry by the shoulder, but i would also want it to have wheels for a lazy walk around.
            motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

Originally posted by jennychic View Post
              good idea. i'm looking something i can carry by the shoulder, but i would also want it to have wheels for a lazy walk around.
              Yeah each good bag needs to have wheels.
              Cyprus Taxi Transfers

Comment

Wonderful! thanks for the info that you guys have been discussing. Awesome!!!!
                Electric adjustable beds review - Electric adjustable beds reviews UK - Sleep Comfort adjustable bed mattress air review

Comment

Maybe if you ahve a luggage that looks like this one..It is definitely a big problem..
                  Attached Files
                  Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

Whenever I return from a trip and find I've used every single item I packed I know I packed well. The worst packing is when you get back and only used half the stuff you've been lugging round with you.

Comment

Thanks for sharing those. I think this will make life easier for many of us :P
                      Hotels in Las Vegas Paris Madrid New York Florida Rome

Comment

Working...
                      X