Blind date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blind date

How do you think to have a blind date? Is it amazing or boring?
    China Tour
    Yangtze River Cruise

I never went on a blind date but,watching movies,it lookes funny or very awkward...

Comment

You met someone, you have lunch with them, you get to know them a little, and then it’s over.

Comment

Several days ago, i met a guy. My friend told me he is the right one and urged me to meet him. At the moment i saw him i was disappointed, and i just wanted to escape. But i must behave, so i had dinner with him. That's really boring and embarrassing. To some extend, he is handsome but not my appetite. I bet this is the first and last time to date someone unacquainted.
        China Tour
        Yangtze River Cruise

Comment

mmm no experience but seems good
          Ari Atoll - one of the largest atolls in Maldives
          Sri Lanka - The Pearl of the Indian ocean

Comment

Blind date could be exciting, why not? But I think is better to get to know the person beforehand through e-mail or phone conversations.
            Also, where to meet up is important, a more neutral public location maybe more comfortable for first meet, a drink or a cup of coffee first, if all going well, you might want to stick around for a meal.

Comment

06-18-2009, 01:07 PM
              gekkohq
              Junior Member Join Date: Jun 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blind date could be exciting, why not? But I think is better to get to know the person beforehand through e-mail or phone conversations.
              Also, where to meet up is important, a more neutral public location maybe more comfortable for first meet, a drink or a cup of coffee first, if all going well, you might want to stick around for a meal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              that sounds the way.
              China Tour
              Yangtze River Cruise

Comment

Have been on a few and it’s both exiting and nerve-racking at the same time. Mostly its fun though!
                Self Catering Accommodation Co. Monaghan Ireland

Comment

HAHA.,, My college introduce a boxer to me. I am scared.
                  ________
                  Smolikkro
                  Last edited by enjoychina; 09-02-2011, 06:54 PM.
                  China Tour
                  Yangtze River Cruise

Comment

Blind date

I have had 2 excellent blind dates and 1 bad one.

It is really pop luck and if someone you really hit it off with then it is great as there is not the pressure and expectation that you might have remeeting someone you met in a bar etc. I think blind dates are great fun.
                    It can be a nightmare though if you just have nothing in common. When that happens its better after an hour jst to say so and call it a day!
                    Las Vegas Tours & Berlin rentals.

Comment

I am not in favor of blind date. Though it has curiosity, fun and suspense but seeing the social atmosphere and security threats, it never seems wise to head for a blind date except with one whom y trust more than yourself.
                      Luxury beach resorts
                      Luxury hotels in Paris

Comment

hi

hi i personally like to go for blind date but i think it is risky first of all ,as today time is so bad that we cannot and we should not trust anyone untill we know him/her properly.. then also people go ... after all it is all depend on luck.
                        Accommodation Rentals,Holiday Rentals,Vacation Rentals

Comment

going on a blind date is not that bad, although it is definitely scary at first... meeting someone for the first time can be difficult, I mean, to establish a connection out of thin air, without knowing anything about the other person, wow, thats like creating a miracle or something. or not...
                          Australian ETA

Comment

hehe,, I will never expect a blind date volentarily. But when I met the guy, i know that is a great adventure for me. I felt I am so lucky to have the date.

Comment

For me, blind date is full of excitement..You never know until you see her/him..Sometimes it is fun to agree with this kind of date..You never know maybe your blind date is your soulmate..
                              Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

Working...
                              X