Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Student/Work Visa

  1. #1
    Flubb10 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007

    Default Student/Work Visa

    I heard that in NZ you can't stay for very long. Why is this? I've heard that you have to have like a work or a student visa to actually go there for an extended amount of time. Is this true? If so, what are the caveats?

  2. #2
    Manne is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007


    New Zealand has working holiday agreements with the Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, The Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden, Taiwan, the United Kingdom and Uruguay allowing citizens aged between 18 to 30 years inclusive the opportunity to spend up to one (1) year in the country.

    In 2006 the New Zealand Government increased the length of time citizens of the United Kingdom aged 18 to 30 years inclusive can spend in New Zealand. It was increased from one (1) year to two (2) years.

    Read more and an application form is available at: Immigration New Zealand

Similar Threads

  1. What do you work as and do you like it?
    By gsharp1977 in forum Forum Lobby
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 10:48 AM
  2. At work?
    By Tourismzone in forum Forum Lobby
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 07:52 AM
  3. Questionnaire for Degree Student
    By ph03nix in forum Asia
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 11:15 PM
  4. Student Traveller
    By ragavpayne in forum Member Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 04:27 PM
  5. Student discounts and Travel program
    By ragavpayne in forum Asia
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 08:20 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts