Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park

Here I’m talking about the Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park. I had been there during June. We reached there around 8:30 AM. We paid 500 Nepali for 2 People. You can either take your vehicle inside or park it at the gate and walk. We chose to walk and had planned to go to Shivpuri Peak and get back which is 6 Km from the Gate. The problem with the place was they don't have proper boards/directions installed inside. But it’s a nice park for celebrating a picnic party. The paths are very well preserved. One can go there during the visit of Nepal.
    I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Ash! I never visited Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park; but after reading your post I plan to next trip. After my bus philadelphia nyc with my family I decided to go there. Ash can you share me more information about it? Also share which place is best to stay there.

Comment

I would like to know more beautiful places like temples or waterfall such type of things. Could you suggest?
      Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

I have a good experience of Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park because I have there after my las vegas to yellowstone tours with my friends. We stay there for few hours and had lots of fun there through different activities that tourist can enjoy there. I captured many images of this park through my camera. It is an ideal destination for nature lovers.

Comment

The Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park is a very nice destination I have a plan to visit there again after finishing my west coast bus tours of USA . I have some knowledge about this like Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park is the ninth national park in Nepal and was established in 2002. It is located in the country's mid-hills on the northern Kathmandu Valley. I would like to suggest you must visit there at once in your life.

Comment

Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve also the best sanctuary in nepal.

Comment

Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park a new place for me, I have never been at there in my life till yet but like to make a visit at the and so sure about that this natural beauty place proves for me really good and nice. I really hope that I will have there a good time with my friends.

Comment

I like to share with all of you some images of Nagarjun National Park, I hope so many travelers wants to go and enjoy some time there like me and enjoy its natural beauty.

Comment

I must say that you have sahred such a nice and most beautiful images of this amazing park which grab my attentions towards them a lot. I also visited there but after seeing your shared impressive images to increase my craze so I have a plan to go to there after mine bus trips from los angeles once again at the end of this week with my friends for enjoyment. I am sure it will be a memorable time for us. I hope we will came back with many pleasant memories. Any recommendation for me?
                  Last edited by Darian; 09-16-2016, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Shivapuri lies in a transition zone between subtropical and temperate climates. The vegetation consists of a variety of natural forest types including pine, oak, rhododendron etc, depending on altitude and aspect. Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park is best of park.
                    same day agra tour by car | agra tour

Comment

The Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park is a well know destination of Nepal. It offers a stunning views of natural beauty and you can enjoy their hiking and photography. Its lush greenery spots and its surrounding attractions to more prominent it. Many traveling love and fun lover go there annually with family and kids and enjoyed the incredible beauty of this park. I have been there only one time in my whole life and have really great experience there. In my point of view, it is a perfect place to enjoy picnics, parties with family and friends. What will you say about it?

Comment

The Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park is really a nice place to visit. The natural beauty of this attraction is really able to see. I would like to visit this attration once again in my summmer holidays and will take tour with my mates. I am sure it will be best for me to enjoy summer holidays at this fantastic natural destination.

Comment

I too visited Shivapuri Nagarjun Park even we experienced Chitwan National Park. It was great experience. Now we are planning for Rajasthan tours in coming November. very must exciting for camel ride and exploring heritage forts.

Comment

Guys, I have not visited there but i hear from somewhere that this area has always been an important water catchment area, supplying the Kathmandu Valley with several hundred thousand cubic liter of water daily.​ is it true? i wanna visit there!

Comment

Working...
                            X