No announcement yet.

China Famous Foods ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of you guys have shared nice posts and mention yummy dishes names. I am also a big fan of Chinese food and its all dishes eat eagerly. You guys make me hunger to mention the names of these dishes. Today in lunch I am going to enjoy Chinese food.

Comment

Some Yummy dishes :

Spinach Noodles
      Fried Mashi
      Cold Vegetable Dish
      Stinky Tofu
      Chinese Hamburger
      Sweet and Sour Eggplant

Comment

A few years ago, I visited China with my friends. We really enjoyed different beautiful places and different Chinese testy food. My favorite Chinese foods are: Ma Po Tofu, Sweet and Sour Pork, Spring Rolls and Chow Mein. We had a great time there. I would love to go there again.

Comment

Gong Bao Rooster Here is the traits of an well-known Sichuan style along with Oriental along with outsiders allowed. The leading factor is diced poultry, soup, toast peanuts. Folks regarding European nations around the world to generate a Western-style Ta Kung Pao poultry diced poultry along with cornstarch insurance policy coverage raise vegetables lovely along with bad hot sauce recipe along with garlic. Gong Bao Rooster Here is the traits of an well-known Sichuan style along with Oriental along with outsiders allowed. The leading factor is diced poultry, soup, toast peanuts. Folks regarding European nations around the world to generate a Western-style Ta Kung Pao poultry diced poultry along with cornstarch insurance policy coverage raise vegetables lovely along with bad hot sauce recipe along with garlic.
          paleo diet weight loss
          paleo diet weight loss food

Comment

A few several years ago, i visited China throughout MY PERSONAL friends. my partner and i in 2010 enjoyed various other beautiful countries ALONG WITH some other Chinese testy food. THE favorite Chinese foodstuff are: Ma Po Tofu, Sweet AND Sour Pork, Spring Rolls ALONG WITH Chow Mein. we had a great time there. my partner and i would love to be able to scoot there again.
            paleo diet weight loss
            paleo diet weight loss food

Comment

paleo , This is really good, That you have visited that beautiful country. I also have visited it and really enjoyed myself there. It was just simply great for me when i went to there
              and that will be also great to try that again and again. Surely will have fun being there again as soon as possible.

Comment

These dishes are available in most large restaurants in China.
                Sweet and Sour Pork Sweet and sour pork has a bright orange-red color, and a delicious sweet and sour taste.
                Gong Bao Chicken
                Ma Po Tofu
                Wontons
                Dumplings
                Chow Mein
                Peking Roasted Duck
                Spring Rolls
                Best travel company in Delhi , Cheap International Tour Packages , Reputed travel agencies in Delhi

Comment

Sweet and Sour Pork
                  Gong Bao Chicken
                  Ma Po Tofu
                  Wontons
                  Dumplings
                  Chow Mein
                  Peking Roasted Duck
                  Spring Rolls

Comment

China food is so too greasy
                    Kiko travel - Travel reviews for you

Comment

China has a variety of food and i love chinese food but most famous chinese dish is Sweet and Sour Pork.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnmayer407 View Post
                        Reply please....
                        Hakka Noodles wow yummy

Comment

Kung Pao Chicken, Sweet and Sour Pork, Peking Roast Duck, Mapo Tofu, Chow Mein, Chinese Hot Pot, Spring Rolls, Wonton Soup.

Day Care in Tambaram​

Comment

I'm becoming a foodie as well, as time and hours are spent with travelers. I love to try new recipes and try them at home, but some of them were so delicious and sometimes a waste of time and food.

Kung Pao Chicken is one of them. I tried it at home the last few days and it destroyed everything. Because there is no full-fledged recipe for this dish.

Could you please share here its best recipes and tips that should not skip because I wanna impress someone?

Comment

Chow Mein
                              Chow Mein
                              Chow Mein
                              tours west coast best to admire beauty of the west coast!!​

Comment

Working...
                              X