No announcement yet.

Anyone ever been to NZ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don not have any idea about New Zealand but there are so many good places to visit and Auckland is really nice and romantic places because one of my friend is living there.
    4wd Rental Sydney

Comment

I Have no Idea
      http:///www.goldentriangle-tour.net
      Nandini
      Golden Triangle Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | India Travel Packages

Comment

Nope.
        But I really like New Zealand because It is really cool country in this world so I will go there in future.
        4wd Rental Sydney

Comment

Actually i also a big fan of this lovely country as i seen many of its lovely spots in movies and want to visit it as soon as possible.

Comment

I am a big lover of travelling and I like to see the different places around the world. I have a good experience of new Zealand because I have been there about few years ago with my whole family. We all had great time there and enjoy the incredible beauty of this amazing place. A lot of visitors go there every year and had great time there.

I had remarkableb journey during mybus tour san francisco

Comment

New Zealand is a most precious country for visit in the Oceania. It has plenty most beautiful and outstanding destination where you can enjoy some time with family and friends. I love this country due to its most impressive islands. I also visited there and I really enjoyed there camping and photography. There are may memorizing beaches where you can enjoy really charm of nature beauty. I will love to explore this amazing country again and again.

Comment

I totally agree with you that New Zealand is a most beautiful country for visit in the Oceania. I also have a plan to go there with my whole friends to enjoy coming holidays. I am so happy for it. I am so sure that it will be a really great time for us and will came back with many pleasant memories. Millions of tourists love to go there due to its mervallous kind of places. I hope you will have joyful time there as well as other visitors.

Comment

New Zealand is the most beautiful country which is rushed with so many attractions. I have visited New Zealand and I enjoyed visiting new zealand famous attractions like as:Milford Sound, Tongariro National Park, Lake Wanaka, Bay of Islands, Waiheke Island and lots of others. I spent a great remarkable time there.

Comment

Working...
                  X