Royal Ontario Museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Ontario Museum

I am going to explore Royal Ontario Museum before my guided tours san francisco. It is an famous and allurimg musem of Toronto. In this musem, I can see the world culture, art and natural history. Therefore, I am qquite happy for this jounrey. I am fulkl of the hope I will spend amazing time there.

Royal Ontario Museum is an interesting place for a visit, especially for history lovers. It is also famous destination and my favorite too. I also visited there and I explored its nearest attractions for having enjoyment. I have captured a lot of most beautiful photos of this alluring destination in my camera. Best of lukc for the tour and you will have such a nice time there. I will suggest you msut take your camera with you and you don't forget to share your personal views with us.

Comment

My yonger brother and his mates and enjoyed great and remarkable time in Royal Ontario Museum. He tole me very attractive and intresting things for enjoying a good time there. He is very excited after come back from there and captured a lot of images on his camera. He shared many images to this museum some of them I shared with all of you hope you will like it.

Comment

REBECCA! you have shared wonderful images of the Royal Ontario Museum. I have not explored this place but my younger brother visited there he had great experience and good time there.

Comment

Working...
        X