Red Oak Travel Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Oak Travel Park

Red Oak Travel Park this is the name that i heard through my cousin he is a travel person and love traveling. He suggested me this park and said this is an excellent travel destination for travel persons and for having great camping experiences. I never been there but after seeing that he is that much sure i thought let's discuss it here with you guys, hope could find more on it. Have you ever been there? If yes so must speak your mind here because i want to go there with my nephew while she will be back from her chinatown tours to niagara falls.

Hey Alien!
    i have read your post and if you wanna know then let me share my experience:
    hadn't booked anything for Canada Day weekend and at the last minute I booked this park so I could do something. I wasn't expecting much. However when I got there, I found the park to be very clean and the pool to be very big and well maintained. The owner and his staff were very helpful throughout the entire weekend. My trailer hot water tank leaked and the owner offered me some towels and a mop to help clean up my flood. He even helped me figure out the problem and adjust my valves to bypass the water so I could still use cold water throughout the rest of the weekend. There were many activities for my child to do such as taking park of their Canada Day parade and going to an outdoor concert for which they have a full stage! I also found the park very dog friendly. I have a little barking type of dog and another one that lies in the middle of the road and everyone was very patient and accommodating for my dogs. Finally, I found the seasonal campers in this park to be very welcoming. They made me feel comfortable and my daughter and I were invited and included in all activities! This park is just a short drive from the beautiful Port Burwell beach which is also dog friendly. Finally, the rates are incredible, very inexpensive! This park is a little gem not well known yet, but I'm sure it will be! I highly recommend!!

Comment

Red Oak Travel Park is such a fascinating and perfect place for family camping. This looks perfect in Canada for spending time with family members and pets. I have never been there personally but willing to go around at least once. So what do you think which time is best to go there?

Comment

Working...
      X