Pakistan tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistan tour

My elder brother had made a plan to explode Pakistan after his guided tours san francisco with his friends. He is really excited this country. Because his friends said that we will explore there lots of nature and adventure places there. My brother is the biggest fan of adventure and nature places. I am sure he will enjoy there and spend a great time with his friends.

when you came Pakistan first time or You want to spend your Holidays With in Pakistan beautiful cities I will suggest You take travelo Pakistan tour guide they offer the best tour of Pakistan you can enjoy the beauty of Pakistan.

Comment

I’m glad to hear that your elder brother is planning to visit Pakistan with his friends. Pakistan is a beautiful country which has rich culture and history of Royals. It has many natural and adventure places to explore, such as mountains, lakes, deserts, forests, and glaciers.

Islamabad: The capital city of Pakistan, Islamabad is a modern and green city with many attractions, such as the Faisal Mosque, the Pakistan Monument, the Margalla Hills, and the Lok Virsa Museum.

Lahore: The cultural and historical hub of Pakistan, Lahore is known for its Mughal architecture, gardens, bazaars, and cuisine. Some of the famous landmarks in Lahore are the Badshahi Mosque, the Lahore Fort, the Shalimar Gardens, and the Minar-e-Pakistan.

Karachi: The largest and most populous city in Pakistan, Karachi is a cosmopolitan and vibrant city with a diverse culture and nightlife. It has many beaches, parks, museums, and shopping malls to enjoy. Some of the notable places in Karachi are the Clifton Beach, the Quaid-e-Azam Mausoleum, the Mohatta Palace, and the Port Grand.

Gilgit-Baltistan: The northernmost region of Pakistan, Gilgit-Baltistan is home to some of the highest and most scenic mountains in the world, such as K2, Nanga Parbat, Rakaposhi, and Hunza Valley. It is a paradise for trekkers, climbers, and nature lovers. Some of the must-see places in Gilgit-Baltistan are the Fairy Meadows, the Khunjerab Pass, the Attabad Lake, and the Skardu Fort.​
      tours west coast best to admire beauty of the west coast!!​

Comment

From the Karakoram peaks to cities and towns that transport you to a different time and place, there’s so much to see on a Pakistan adventure. Trek and discover the Shangri-La of the wildly beautiful Hunza Valley, admire sunset views of the impressive mosques in Islamabad, gaze in awe at the unobstructed views of Nanga Parbat from Fairy Meadows, or delve into the world of cricket and film at the cultural heart in Lahore. Combine your Pakistan vacation with a trip to India or Oman for the ultimate cultural immersion.

​Ear Wax Removal in Auckland

Comment

Working...
        X