Vacation budget advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation budget advice.

Hello, guys! We are planning to go to Singapore before this year ends. We have been saving for this trip but, I am kinda worried that our budget will not be enough. Now, I am thinking of getting a personal loan just to make sure that we wont spare some of our savings. What do you guys think? And also, Do you know any company or firms that offers great deals like low interest rates? Thanks!

Hi! Singapore is one of the places we keep coming back to. Our family loves this country a lot! Yeah, you better be prepared with all the expenses. Have you tried inquiring with your bank. Sometimes they give low interest rates.

Comment

Also, just a thought. When we travel, we usually put everything in our credit card. When we get back, we pay off what we spent before going on another trip or making another big expense. Personally, I think it works better esp if the credit card is new and would still have 18 months zero interest. Try getting a card from Bank of America or Chase, they usually have the 18 months zero interest on new cards. Otherwise, you can also try getting a zero interest balance transfer on your credit cards, they will usually give you 18 months on that, as well and it works like a personal loan. For personal loans, CalCoast is the go to in our area - if you are in CA, this is what I will suggest. hope this helps!

Comment

Hi! Dubai is one of the places we keep coming back to. Our family loves this country a lot! Yeah, you better be prepared with all the expenses. Have you tried inquiring with your bank. Sometimes they give low interest rates.
        Best travel company in Delhi , Cheap International Tour Packages , Reputed travel agencies in Delhi

Comment

Working...
        X