No announcement yet.

Better to visit ,Malaysia or Thailand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better to visit ,Malaysia or Thailand?

My friend say this 2 country has a lot of interesting place to visit,but i have no idea that which place is best and safe for us you tell me where can i go now?
    This site give to you much reliable journey
    durham to new york bus

I recommend you to visit Thailand, It is the home of famous attractions that I am going to share here.
    Bangkok is the Thailand’s bustling city, frenetic capital, known among the Thai.
    1-Ko Chang is a quiet island major tourist attraction.
    2-Ko Pha Ngan full moon part with the coastlines.
    3-Khao Sok National Park one of the wildlife reserve park
    4-Ko Samui comfortable nature are found there.

Comment

Thailand is best one than Malaysia.
      Tours in Mexico City | Tours in Cozumel | Beach Resorts in Cancun, Mexico | Riviera Maya Tours

Comment

You should try out both my friend.
        Travelling to Kerala? Best Budget Holiday Tours & Travel Packages in Kerala by Vedanta Wakeup.

Comment

Yes i agree on it because surely it has a lot which is there to be seen and because on the basis of experiences when we see how we can take care of our liking and according to the taste we can go there then surely it works for us and stays reasonable.
          When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

In Malaysia you can see lots of places its beautiful mountains, beaches, resorts, parks and restaurants where you can enjoy every moment. Kula Lumpur is one of the popular destinations in Asia. So that is why I suggest Malaysia to everyone over Thailand.

Comment

According to my point of view Malaysia is the best travel destination then Thailand. It is a home of beautiful attractions, historical places, theme parks, museums and many fabulous beaches and islands. Pulau Kapas is an awesome Island of this Malaysia. It is my favorite attraction because of its nature beauty sights. A large number of visitors go there every year and had a lot of fun at its water spots.

Comment

I like Thailand more then Malaysia, That's much an beautiful and attractive kind of place. Which offers so many of the beautiful and incredible kind of things to try. Personally have been to both of the countries that's why have compared these two as well and prefer Thailand then Malaysia.
                My recent bus tour to niagara falls ny was just too good.

Comment

Both of these places are really nice and i think both will be very helpful for you if you will try out anything like this time, so buddy must share here what is your last decision cause we all can suggest you but final choice is yours. i will read it after taking my west coast vacation packages.. i hope you will choose untill.

Comment

If it's a beach vacation you are after, then Thailand wins by a hands down. Langkawi has some nice beaches but they are way behind Krabi or Phuket in terms of natural beauty. As for fun activities for the family, again Thailand is far better.

Malaysia is nice but Thailand is much nicer.
                    Mt Hotham accommodation

Comment

Freedom of speech? Thailand is even more repressive than Malaysia, though the wrong comment on Facebook can land you in jail in either place. What flavor do you like your dictatorships? Thailand is unapologetically a military dictatorship, while Malaysia hides behind the pretense of being a democracy. Islam or Buddhism? For Malaysia press one. For Thailand press two. English? Much more widely and better spoken in Malaysia than Thailand. Food? Thai food is good. It’s better than good, it’s excellent, but Malaysia? It takes food to a whole different level with all the different ethnic influences.

Cloud Computing Courses Certification Training Online

Comment

Working...
                      X