No announcement yet.

Top 10 Places to Visit in Middle East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You missed mentioning the Sharm El Sheikh We were there last year and there are amazing places that you must not miss
    Cheap Flights with iFly

Comment

Middle East has its own certain section that love visiting it. The most basic thing is to experience the place which suits us and helps us with getting better overall with the moments and at the same time because nearly its quite important for us to understand it all which is fine enough.
      When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

These are good places to visit but missing some best places of middle east like CAIRO Egypt, ISTANBUL Turkey, DUBAI UAE, JERUSALEM Israel, ABU DHABI UAE. All these places are must visiting in the region of middle east. Dubai is the best place to visit there.
        Last edited by DavidHGray; 12-19-2014, 07:28 AM.
        Desert Safari Dubai | Luxury Dubai Safari | Platinum Heritage

Comment

I agree and those places are surely one of those which are good enough and also for me niagara falls night view is during a way that takes care of all the needs.

Comment

Here I am going to share some famous places to visit in Middle east. Petra, the Giza Plateau
            The Temple Complex of Karnak, Baalbek, Jerusalem, Hagia Sophia, Ephesus, Dahab, Egyptian Museum Pamukkale. These are great places for party lovers. Number of tourists enjoy there every year.

Comment

Yeah! I agree with all members. Middle East is so famous region. It is very outstanding region for all travelers. All the countries in the Middle East are quite famous and attractive. I personally visited some of these countries. I spent great time there. I would like to go there again and again.

Comment

According to me the ten most amazing places to explore in Middle east are:
                Petra
                Old City
                Burj Al Arab
                Valley of the Kings
                Egyptian pyramids
                Sultan Ahmed Mosque
                Sheikh Zayed Mosque

Comment

Let me share with all of you those attractions names which are famous in among the travelers. those Middle East attractions names are
                  Karnak
                  Sheikh Zayed Mosque  
                  Burj Al Arab  
                  The Dubai Mall  
                  Nasir ol Molk Mosque

Really excited about tour packages san francisco city.

Comment

Well! Jesse12 I like you shared stuff. I would like to get some information from you about The Dubai Mall. Actually, my aunt is very fond of shopping and going with me on a tour of Dubai. I would like to enjoy shopping with her to make her happy. I think The Dubai Mall  will be best for me for this purpose. What will you say, buddy? If you have any other suggestions for me then must share.

Comment

i am so sure that this would be a good time for me to go there and surely i will have a great time there and i am so sure that this going to be a great way of fun for me. i am so sure that this going to be a good time for all of us . so have a great time there and i will love to move on for.

Comment

All of you have shared quite enough detail about Middle East attractions. Which is quite useful for all travel freaks and for me as well. I have added these names at the top of my bucket list and will visit them soon. I will plan my tour of this destinatyion with my uncle and will visit all the popular places of this region and will make my time full of fun.

I want to know about san jose bus tours deals.

Comment

Alizay, I do agree with you and will say that Middle East attractions are really the best way of enjoyment. I am also one of them who just love to have fun around it. So have a great time there and keep sharing like this time. I will be there for sure when get any chance of it.

Comment

While you are in the Middle East, you don’t just explore, you enjoy and experience. Many places will take you on a voyage exploring this geopolitical region with a new perspective. Check the places which surely are on the must-visit list for your next holiday.

ear wax removal throughout auckland

Comment

Jerusalem is best place to visit

Comment

1. Old Sana'a: This historic city is home to unique architecture, traditional markets, and ancient mosques.
                                2. Socotra Island: This isolated island is home to a unique ecosystem with rare plants and animals.
                                3. Shibam: Known as the "Manhattan of the Desert," Shibam is a UNESCO World Heritage site with tall mud-brick towers.
                                4. Al Mukalla: This coastal city offers beautiful beaches, a traditional souk, and historic landmarks.
                                5. Marib: This ancient city was once the capital of the Sabaean Kingdom and is home to numerous archaeological sites.
                                6. Tarim: Known for its beautiful mud-brick architecture and historic mosques, Tarim is a must-visit destination in Yemen.
                                7. Al-Hajjarah: This mountain village is home to beautiful stone houses and a historic mosque.
                                8. Al-Mahwit: This mountain town is known for its beautiful scenery and historic fortresses.
                                9. Aden: This port city offers beautiful beaches, historic landmarks, and a vibrant culture.
                                10. Wadi Hadramawt: This valley is home to stunning landscapes, ancient architecture, and traditional villages.
                                ​tourist places

Comment

Working...
                                X