What are the prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the prices

Is Moscow one of the most expensive cities in the world ??
    I here a lot about that!
    Is it true?

What are the prices

I don't know exactly. Are you moving their for your next holiday trip? If such then best of luck!

Elite Travel Portal - Tour Operators
    Absolute Travel Deals!

Comment

Moscow prices

Very, very, very expensive! Higher prices on everything.
      Every woman should have A set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill, and a black lace bra...

Comment

I got to second that.

my friend is studying there at the moment, and he is complaining to me non-stop about the prices there for example the food and the rental fees.
        Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

yes you are right one of the most expensive
          Rent Apartments Nikolaev Ukraine.

Comment

Izmailovo Vega By CTO Hotel- inexpensive

True-Moscow is very expensive; nevertheless it is possible to find inexpensive ways to enjoy this wonderful city after all. My partner and I stayed in a very lovely hotel called Izmailovo Vega By CTO Hotel (3 stars) for less than 50 $ a night (through EasyClick Travel web site). The room was big, airy and clean, the service was excellent as well as the amenities. I highly recommend it- tourist short with budget will surly find it surprising

Comment

Find out what it costs for a trip into space. Most people remember the day Neil Armstrong walked on the moon. But did you know you can follow in his footsteps?

Comment

I don't know exactly, you can visit some online shop of Moscow, then you can understand.
                Find the most interesting place from attractions guide
                Find the similar links
                List of hotels |Imports Company

Comment

Yes, Moscow is really very much expensive.
                  Hotel EBooking Service

Comment

yes all of you are true, Moscow is very expensive place.

Comment

it is ranked after New York and London. But it is not the most expensive city in the world. Caracas, Venezuela, ranks as the most expensive in the America. If you are millionaire, you should choose that city to live or to trave in order to enjoy the most wonderful things. Moscow is expensive owing to housing costs, shopping and recreation are very expensive in Moscow.
                      Holiday Homes France

Comment

Average price of a pint of beer is in the 250-350 rubles range, roughly 6-8 euros. Obviously there are much more expensive places, but in most bars/restaurants the prices will be in that range, unless you go to the really fancy places.

As for food, I'd say 20 euros is in the lower price range for a simple meal, unless you go to the really cheap places like Moo-moo, which is basically just a cafetiria type of place.

Prices don't vary between the central and non-central neighborhoods. Well, food prices might be slightly lower, but alcohol costs pretty much the same everywhere.

And locals do pay these prices. Moscow doesn't have that many tourists, so all restaurants/bars are aimed at locals, there are hardly any "touristy" places that locals don't visit.
                        Swiss Airlines - Cheapest Electricity Suppliers in UK

Comment

Working...
                        X