Information about France!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information about France!!

I want to share some best hotel for staying and best tourist attraction in France. I hope my provide information is useful for all visitors.
    Best hotel for Staying in France:
     Plaza Athenee Hotel
     Fabric Hotel
     Royal Riviera Hotel
    These hotels are the famous hotels in France. Its service is very good and it’s not use is Alcohol.
    Famous places in France for visiting:
     Eiffel Tower
     Chamonix Ski resort
     Palace of Versailles
     Gorge Du Verdon
    These places are the most tourist attraction in France.

Are these hotels are cheap for travelers? Actually every traveler wants to get cheap travel deal. It could be more beneficial if you suggest us cheap price hotels with good facilities.
    Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Why not ameliejones! I want to share Cheap hotel in France with good facilities. Now I'm going to share a hotel name with prices. I hope it will helpful for you.
      1:Mercure calais centre £ 62.72
      2:novotel limoges le lac £ 77.26
      3:mercure grenoble president £ 81.96
      4:mercure chamonix centre £ 91.17

Comment

Sami321, really nice sharing regarding France's hotels. I think you have great knowledge about this region. Your shared information is very helpful for all travelers who want to visit France. I also have a plane to visit his country in October after my Boston to NY bus with my fellows. Before visiting this thread I am little confused about accommodation but now can easily plan my trip.

Comment

I want to share the most attractions of France:
          Eiffel Tower
          The Louvre
          Notre Dame de Paris
          Musée d'Orsay
          Palace of Versailles
          French Riviera
          Sacré-Cœur, Paris
          Champs-Élysées

Comment

I just came back after completing my France trip with my fellows. We have been visited all these places that Jazmine mentioned in her post. But Palace of Versailles is a place where we had a lot of fun. It is a nice place for history lovers. W e have been captured a lot of images of this beautiful palace.

Comment

Thanks sami321 for mentioning the price packages of some hotels in France. I think we can find more cheaper hotels or apartments in France if we just decrease the amount of luxury we are getting and decide to look for other options rather than hotels.
              Travel Blogger, Get help for Bed and Breakfast in Milton Keynes

Comment

France is the beautiful country of Europe. I love this place due to its impressive beaches. I have been there in many times of my life. It is a great place for visit. So I suggest you should go there once.

Comment

France is such an amazing and most wondeful regions for visit as travelling point of view. It is a home many incredible and alluring attractions which grab attentions of visitors throughout the world. Its historical places appeals me a lot. I have been there numerous times in my life and have really amazing experience there. It is a best place for visit and you can enjoy there many interesting activities like hiking, boating, photography and nature viewing.

Comment

Wow, Guys, All of you have shared great detail about this country. I love all of your participation and will say it is truly good and best country for the travelers. i can see that all of you had spent a cool time here. No doubt that this country is rushed with destination and places. You can enjoy there a lot. Jazmine has shared a great a list of attractions which are famous there. I hope I will go there again.

Comment

Sami! You have shared a really informative post. In your post, you have shared great information about France hotels and attractions. I am sure all the travelers which make a plan to explore this wonderful destination in upcoming days they must get nice sort of stuff. Thanks buddy for sharing this nice kind of stuff about this destination with all of us.

My san francisco 3 days was mind-blowing.

Comment

are the best images of France beauty. So what say about the beauty of shared views?

Comment

Wow Abiram, The first and last image is looking awesome and attractive. The images show the beauty of this city. I also visited this city many of the time and I will say this country is the truly very beautiful. It is rushed with great attractions. Now, My family is planning to there again. I hope they will also come back there.

Comment

France is a really nice and most wonderful country for visit as tourism point of view. It is a home of historical places, National parks, beautiful gardens, ould towns, natural places, museums and luxury resorts. Its historical places appeals me a lot. I also visited there and I really enjoyed there hiking and photography. In my point of view it is a best place for all kind of visitors.

Comment

France, in Western Europe, encompasses medieval cities, alpine villages and Mediterranean beaches. Paris, its capital, is famed for its fashion houses, classical art museums including the Louvre and monuments like the Eiffel Tower. The country is also renowned for its wines and sophisticated cuisine. Lascaux’s ancient cave drawings, Lyon’s Roman theater and the vast Palace of Versailles attest to its rich history

Playschool Nearby Urapakkam

Comment

Working...
                              X