Petra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petra

Petra is a one of the most beautiful and historical landmarks of Jourdan. I really like to see historical places all over the world and this is my most favourite one destination on earth. I also visited there and I really enjoyed there photography. Now my some office colleagues have a plan to go there in the weekend for having fun. I am sure that it will be a fun time for them. I hope they will came back with a lot of pleasant memories.

I do agree with you Petra is one of most iconic and splendid place where travelers like to have fun and have a mind blowing time there as well. This is a historical place in Jordan which history lovers would like to explore and always have a great fun there. What exciting you like to do there?

Comment

Petra is a Historical place in Jordan. It is really the most famous tourist attraction in Jordan. I just so much love the beauty of it and its soundings. I had an amazing kind of time at this last year and enjoyed many of great things at there. I just so much sure about that it will be really amazing for me to be there again in life.

Comment

Abiram. after reading your post would like to say that you have shared nice information about this place with all of us. I really like this destination and so sure after reading this traveler loves to go there. Except Camel riding what you like to recommend others.

Comment

Camel riding is seriously a good activity. as I just have tried this only once in my life and that was quite happiest time for me, as well as that was quite scary too. But over all, that was good experience for me and surely we will like to have some fun there a lot. So keep it more up guys like this time.

Comment

Mavishh, I really like to say that after reading your views I can say that you have a great fun there and enjoy the ride of Camel. If yes then do let me know which other activities you have done ther? I am waiting for your reply.

Comment

Working...
            X