New Zealand Trip Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Zealand Trip Experience

Last January, I have planned a New Zealand trip for my honeymoon. We stayed there for 6 days, first day in Rydges Hotel in Auckland. In Auckland there are many things to explore like Victoria market, Westhaven Marina and the volcanic crater of Mt Eden.

Next day, we arrived at world famous Waitomo Glow Worm Caves and Mamaku Ranges after than Rotorua. In Rotorua we visited Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mud-pools and roaring geysers and Maori Hangi.

We Stayed 2 days in Rortua. Then we visited to Queenstown. We stayed 2 day In Queenstown, and explored Glacier Region, travelled in TranzAlpine Train. We took Gondola rides, canyon swing, sky diving is famous activities. Next day moved on to Christchurch.

All the things were unforgettable. I have booked New Zealand Honeymoon Packages from India from an Indian travel company – Plan Luxury Trip. They offer me good services. Sometimes money does not Matter.

Allen Ginsberg, according to my point of view New Zealand is an ideal country for honeymoon. I visited this destination about two years ago with my family. This region is rich in natural beauty and offers countless spots to enjoy the rich blend of nature. Its islands, beaches, mountains, forests and glaciers are incredible. Must visit the Kaikoura, Franz Josef Glacier, Rotorua and Milford Sound during your journey.

Comment

I have been there about few years ago through my college trip with my friends. We stay there for two weeks and had great fun there. we saw many historical and nature spots there. The number of visitors go there every year and had a great time there. It is an ideal place for all kind of visitors.

Comment

My New Zealand experience was awesome of my life. I felt very happy when I remember it. I visited there almost last year with my whole college team. I had spent a great time there with countless things. this country is filled with historical and Wildlife places. It is an ideal place for both lovers. I am thinking to go there again.

Comment

Working...
        X