Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 Reasons Why You Must Travel to Vietnam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Reasons Why You Must Travel to Vietnam!

“Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.”

Before coming to Vietnam, my perception of the country was completely different. Vietnam is not often in the news, and doing a google search of the country mostly brings up various sources pertaining to the American-Vietnam war. Through my travels, the country has pleasantly surprised me. Here are 10 reasons that stood out as to why you should travel to Vietnam!

1. Vietnam has such a rich culture and history (beyond the war). The way of life here is very interesting and is such a contrast to Canada. I admire how hard working the people are, and I’m amazed by the diversity.

2. The landscape is so diverse and beautiful.From sand dunes, to waterfalls; white sand beaches, to pine tree forests. From city populations of around 7 million, to smaller local towns and villages.

3. Everything is SO cheap! I can usually get a good authentic Vietnamese meal for $1! Also, the shopping is unreal. Plus you can barter just about anywhere.

4. The food is Delicious! Vietnamese food back home doesn’t do it justice! All the food is very fresh. Seafood is caught fresh in the morning. Also, when ordering coconut juice, it is not uncommon for the waiter to go grab one a coconut off a tree, cut it open with a machete and stick a straw in it.

5. It is genuinely safe. Before coming I was warned on multiple occasions to “be safe”, but I have not once felt threatened or in danger. Run by a communist party, Vietnam is highly controlled. Foreigners, especially, are highly protected. Okay… so its not Canada, and you need to keep an open mind about some health standards (ie. garbage on the streets in some areas – including cockroaches!). But the experience definitely builds character.

. The people are exceedingly friendly! Everyone on the streets say hello to you, and the children are very cute! From city to countryside, you can find happy faces everywhere.

7. It is a very new place for tourism, so many people are stunned by your presence. You will feel like a celebrity. Locals typically know very little english, but can usually say hello and call you beautiful. The locals that do know a little bit, love to try and practice it with you.

8. You will enhance your communication skills. Vietnamese is, in my opinion, one of the most difficult languages to learn. In 5 weeks, I’ve managed to pick up a few phrases and words; although I’m positive I’m still saying them wrong. The language relies heavily on tones. This has forced me to slow down my english speaking speed and to speak more clearly.

9. There is SO much to see and do! From the crazy carpeting down the sand dunes, walking along the warm water of the fairy stream, taking a cable car up Ta Ku Mountain, visiting Pagodas and charming little farming and fishing villages, kitesurfing on the ocean, and relaxing on the white sand beaches. And so much more! (And I’ve only been in 4 different areas!)

10. Vietnam Tours is full of surprises and amazing experiences!

Reamore: www.asianatravelmate.com

You can expect to come across a wide range of stunning sights, both natural and manmade. Ho Chi Minh City is no exception to this, offering a selection of must see destinations that will be the highlights of your trip to the country. Cool choice for a holiday.

Comment

Hi friends,

According to my opinion Vietnam is the place where we can see more attractive places. And one of the main aspect is Comparing to other countries traveling and accommodation costs is reasonable. In Vietnam My favorite tourist spot is "Halong bay". So enjoy your holidays in Vietnam and have a fun...... Wish you a Advance Happy New year 2013...

Regards,
      Leema

Book your Luxury Hotels and Resorts in Vietnam... Click Here

Comment

10 Reasons Why You Must Travel to Vietnam!

The information regarding Vietnam is really impressive and nice. It is really a good and popular tourist destination place. I am also planning for a trip to Vietnam during these vacations hoping this tour will be exciting and adventurous for me.

Comment

Thank for topic about my country. I'm Vietnamese and I proud of my country from a long time ago to today. We always welcome foreign to travel. Certainly, you could search by google and other website about there but when you come here, all of perception will be changed (it’s right).We want to bring for you who my friend on the world a warm heart more than the America – Vietnam War results. We want to build a peace world together. I hope we have a good relation between countries.
          Want to Book a Hotel Room?
          Subscribe to HotelBookSave.com

Comment

This is really nice about your tips. These will be very helpful for all visitors.

Comment

In Vietnam tour packages , tourists will also visit Hoi An ancient town, with colorful lanterned nights cristinely old plain houses and special mysterious cultural elements. After that, they will also experience the local lifestyle in Tra Que village.

Comment

Working...
              X