visit Khao Kheow Forest & Wildlife park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visit Khao Kheow Forest & Wildlife park

I would like to recommend to visit Khao Kheow Forest & Wildlife park. Khao Kheow forest and wildlife park comprises Khao Kheow and Khao Chompoo wildlife sanctuary, home to Khao Kheow open zoo and eastern Thailand's ecotourism spot. Here visitors will find all kinds of exciting and educational ecotourism activities for the whole family, including animal safari, after dark safari, conservation education, eco adventure, and other more. For more information please visit: www.journeytothejungle.com

Khao Kheow is one of the best palce for safari holidays and here you get good facilities as well.
    Holiday Packages | Holiday Resorts

Comment

It's really worthwhile information that has shared by Journey2013. I had visited Thailand but not enjoy at Khao Kheow Forest & Wildlife park. After reading the share information about Khao Kheow Forest & Wildlife park, I would like to suggest to my father because he already has the plan to explore Thailand in coming up the month. So quite sure about that it would be truly good for him to enjoy the animal safari and dark safari at there.

Comment

nice share mate

promo valentine
        artikel traveling | Romantisme Dieng Culture | tips traveling

Comment

Khao Kheow Open Zoo Spread over a large area of 2000 acres of greens, Khao Kheow Open Zoo boasts a natural habitat of over 8000 animals of more than 300 different species. It lies in the Khao Kheow Chom Puo Wildlife Sanctuary and features diverse landscapes of lofty hills, lush rainforests and pristine lakes & streams.

Inaugurated in 1978, the zoo is divided into distinct sections as per the category of the animals and provides them with the natural environment, ultimate care and protection. From tigers, snakes, hippos, rhinos, elephants, lions, tapir, giraffes, hyenas to flamingos, you will find friendly birds to wildland and aquatic animals here.

Full Stack Developer Training in Tambaram

Comment

Working...
          X