The Kuala Lumpur Bird Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kuala Lumpur Bird Park

The Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is one of the most beautiful attractions in Malaysia. It attract the people especially bird lovers for its good selection of beautiful birds. The birds are well kept. I went there with my son and we had a lovely time there looking at all the birds.

I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

The Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is one of the most beautiful attractions in Malaysia.

Comment

Yes it's the best because The Bird Park houses more than 3000 birds representing more than 200 species in an enclosed aviary. 90% are local birds and 10% were imported from overseas.
      Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

The Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is a nice place for bird and nature lovers. It homes to more than 3000 birds representing more than 200 species in an enclosed aviary. It offers us a great opportunity to see a hornbill in the first days of our stay in Kuala Lumpur. This park also has a wide range of many beautiful attractions such as, hornbill park, the flamingo pond, the world of parrots, the egg incubation area, the bird gallery and education center just to name a few.

Comment

Just 10 minutes from the city center is 20.9 acres of land dedicated to some 3000 birds from at least 200 species. This land is their home and that is the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park. 90% of the birds at the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park can be found locally while the remaining 10% were imported from overseas.
          Luxury India Tours ,Luxury India Tour Package,Private India Tours , India Luxury Tours,Luxury tours of India

Comment

Jacklee...! I really love to shared your impressive photo of Kuala Lumpur Bird Park. It is a most visited park of the world as well as Malaysia. It is also famous park and my favorite too. I also visited there with my cousins for having enjoyment. I captured many images of this park in my camera. It is my favorite one destinations for hiking. If you are hiking lover then I will suggest you should go there once.

I have a plan to take Niagara falls tours from Edison, NY with my family.

Comment

Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is a really nice destination for travelling point of view. I have been visited there at once in my life but now I have plan to visit there again in my future life. I want to visit there in next time with my friends. So Can anyone like to share with me its nearby attractions. I know here many travelling lovers to share his personal experience with us. so I will wait for yours replies I wish it will be according to my question.

Comment

In my point of view The Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is a best place to enjoy some time with family and kids. I also visited there before my yosemite 2 day tours from san francisco. I had comfortable stay there for two days to enjoy incredible beauty of this alluring park. It is a most exciting place for visit and you can enjoy there hiking. It is incredible beauty and its nearest attractions to more prominent it. If you have a plan to go to there then I will suggest you must explore its nearest attractions and make their journey memorable.

Comment

The Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is looks an amazing place to visit. It will be good for me to take a tour of this park and visit the natural beauty of this place personally. Now I will get read my sister to join e on this tour. as both of us spend good time together so going towards her and your posts will help me to impress her with this place. Share more nice views about this destination.

Have you ever travel via bus from nyc to dc?

Comment

Well, Buddy, i must tell you that tours nyc to niagara falls was my last tour and had a great time there ahead with my friends. So keep it more up and have a great time there. I will surely like to make a move with it. so have some fun there and let me know about your next plan?

Comment

Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is a 20.9-acre public aviary in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is one of the world's largest covered bird parks, located adjacent to the 60-hectare Perdana Botanical Gardens, Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park, the National Mosque and Royal Malaysian Police Museum.

baby photography in thanjavur

Comment

Kuala Lumpur Bird Park Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur is the largest free-flight aviary of its kind, with 20 acres 8.1 hectares of space for more than 3,000 birds to roam. Home to iridescent blue peacocks, flamingos, hornbills, ostriches, and many more bird species, this Malaysian park is a popular choice with nature lovers and families.

Franchise opportunities in Chennai

Comment

Working...
                        X