No announcement yet.

Best places to enjoy in Malaysia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cameron Highlands is a most famous tourist destinations of Malaysia. It offers a stunning views of nature beauty and you can enjoy there hiking. Its lush greenery and its surrounding attractions to more prominent it. I also visited there for having fun. I will suggest you to must go there once.

Comment

Wow, tajindiaexp ! you have shared a really beautiful image of this destination. I like to share with you, I have never visited there ever in my life but now I hope in future I will try to explore it and like to spend my lovely time there. jack567!~ you are right to saying about Cameron Highlands. So Are you like to share with me it's some images?

Comment

1. Kota Bharu
        2. Melaka
        3. Cameron Highlands
        4. Kota Kinabalu
        5. Kuching
        6. Penang
        7. Kuala Lumpur
        8. Taman Negara
        9. Langkawi
        10. Gunung Mulu National Park
        service apartment in malaysia | service apartment malaysia | service apartments in malaysia

Comment

Its really good to see that all of you have shared here really nice names of attractions of Malaysia.I really like this and would really like to make a move at there and so sure about that it would be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun at there.

Comment

I would like to share the names of some attractive places of Malaysia i think you should visit this places.
            1- Langkawi
            2-Taman Negara
            3-Kuala Lumpur
            4-Penang
            5-Kuching
            6-Kota Kinabalu
            7-Cameron Highlands
            8-Melaka
            See great offer for Dubai holiday & Hong Kong holiday

Comment

• Kota Bharu
              • Cameron Highlands
              • Batu Caves
              • National Mosque of Malaysia
              • Kinabalu Park
              • National Zoo of Malaysia
              delhi jaipur same day tour by train | Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi and Khajuraho | Jaipur day tours

Comment

Central Market.
                George Town.
                Langkawi.
                A Famosa.
                Cameron Highlands
                Kuala Lumpur.
                Perhentian Islands
                Taman Negara.
                It is best places enjoy malaysia trip........
                Malaysia Tour Package | Malaysia Honeymoon Packages | Malaysia holiday packages | Borneo Adventures Tour | Mulu National Park Tour | City and Nature Discovery Tour | Peninsular East Coast Tour

Comment

There's lot of spot for vacation i gonna share to some unique and famous places when you visit to malaysia..!
                  1-Central Market
                  2-George Town
                  3-Langkawi
                  4-A Famosa
                  5-Cameron Highlands
                  6-Petronas Twin Towers
                  7-Perhentian Islands
                  8-Taman Negara
                  See great offer for Dubai holiday & Hong Kong holiday

Comment

Thanks bác, giá» mình má»›i biết đến thông tin hữu Ã*ch nÃ*y. Ai có những thông tin dạng nhÆ° thế nÃ*y post lên cho má»i ngÆ°á»i cùng tham khảo luôn nhé. Äang rất quan tâm

Comment

• Kota Bharu
                      • Cameron Highlands
                      • Batu Caves
                      • National Mosque of Malaysia
                      • Kinabalu Park
                      • National Zoo of Malaysia

Same day agra tour | Same day agra tour by car | Same day agra tour by train
                      Same day agra tour | Same day agra tour by car | Same day agra tour by train | Agra overnight tour | Golden triangle tour 6 days | Golden triangle tour 7 days | One day agra tour | Same Day Agra Tour | Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car

Comment

My brother is ready to take a tour of Malaysia and I want to give his some nice suggestion because he is going there for the very first time. So looking confused. When I will share the names of places which you have mentioned above guys then defiantly he will become happy and this nice stuff will be useful for him to arrange his bucket list and all his tension will remove.

Comment

Kota Bharu
                          Melaka
                          Cameron Highlands
                          Kota Kinabalu
                          Kuching
                          Penang
                          These are the most famous places in Malaysia.

same day agra tour by train
                          Overnight Agra Tour | Same Day Agra Tour | Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour

Comment

next123! Your post is also admirable for me./ i will recommend my brother to visit these places at first. I am sure it will be useful for him. Know he wants to know the names of some accommodation which are best near the Cameron Highlands. Guys can you share something about this?

Comment

You guys sharing such nice and admirable stuff. i got these posts so much helpful for me and surely this will be for other visitors too. I will like to say that guys just try to have some fun there and i will also be there after my ny to niagara falls tour. maybe that will be suirablw time for me.

Comment

Here are a few must-visit places in Malaysia:
                                • Kuala Lumpur: Explore the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, visit vibrant markets like Central Market, and enjoy delicious street food in Jalan Alor.
                                • Langkawi: Relax on beautiful beaches, take a cable car ride to Mount Mat Cincang, and indulge in water sports like snorkeling and jet skiing.
                                • Penang: Discover Georgetown's UNESCO World Heritage Site, try local delicacies at Penang's famous hawker stalls, and explore the charming street art scene.
                                For more travel inspiration, I recommend checking out this travel guide, which provides detailed information on various attractions, accommodations, and local tips. It's a great resource for planning your Malaysian adventure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLYs...KInCL&index=11

Comment

Working...
                                X