My recomandations are following,
      Mount Kinabalu
      5Petronas Twin Towers
      4Langkawi
      Perhentian Islands

Comment

Hot Spots in Malaysia?

Originally posted by Suling View Post
        I suggest that you log on to this website Tourism Malaysia Official Website. There ,you can find many info about popular tourist destinations in Malaysia.You can choose from 4 different themes depending on your trip.

You can also log on to this website allMalaysia.info - Anything, Everything and All about Malaysia for info,articles and more destinations.

Here's some suggestions for you:

LANGKAWI

Off the coast of Kedah is a cluster of 99 islands with the best of many worlds; beautiful beaches, world-class infrastructure, mangroves rich in flora and fauna, ultra-cheap duty-free shopping and fascinating legends. Langkawi has a lingering legend woven into its history. Ask anyone in Langkawi about the tragic legend of a beautiful young lady named Mahsuri, and you'll hear a tale of love, jealousy and a curse that was placed upon the island by the her for seven generations.

JALAN SATOK SUNDAY MARKET

This vibrant Sunday market along Jalan Satok, comes alive Saturday afternoon when local traders from the outskirts of Kuching peddle their wares.

LAYANG-LAYANG ISLAND

Layang Layang, meaning kite, is fast becoming another one of Malaysia's premier dive destinations after the world-famous Sipadan Island.
        This oceanic atoll is situated in the South China Sea about 300km north-west of Kota Kinabalu, the capital of Sabah.

SARAWAK CULTURAL VILLAGE

Known as the 'Living Museum', the Cultural Village was set up to preserve and showcase Sarawak's cultural heritage. Located at Pantai Damai, Santubong, just 32km from the state capital, Kuching, it is the perfect place to get introduced to local culture and lifestyle.

ALL INFOS AND PICTURES ARE TAKEN FROM Tourism Malaysia Official Website

Wow provide a nice information with travel places pics.......Thanks for sharing this post...
        Malaysia Holiday Packages

Comment

Cameron Highlands
          Georgetown Inner City
          Taman Negara
          Pulau Tioman
          Mount Kinabalu
          Petronas Twin Towers
          Langkawi
          Perhentian Islands
          Sepilok Rehabilition Centre
          Mulu Caves
          SAEX - Singapore Attractions & Tourism Guide

Comment

Excellent question, I also wanted to know more about Malaysia. Thanks

Comment

Malaysia is a nice country of Asia. Here I am going to share some wonderful places name of the Malaysia:
              LANGKAWI- One of the most popular destination.
              PERHENTIAN- One of the most beautiful island.
              LAKE KENYIR- It is a beautiful lake.
              MOUNT KINABALU- It is the tallest mountain in Malaysia.
              TAMAN NEGARA- One of the world's oldest park.
              Last edited by Jase; 12-19-2015, 05:45 AM.

Comment

I visited once in my life LAKE KENYIR. I have some knowledge about it and I have my personal experience of this lake. Kenyir Lake is an artificial lake located in the state of Terengganu in northeast Malaysia. It created in 1985 by the damming of the Kenyir River. I have been great fun there now I am enjoying my west coast tours from los angeles to Canada. After this tour I want to visit of this lake again

Comment

Perhentian Islands are the perfect destinations for nature lover that your can explore in Malaysia. It offer a lot of natural spots to explore the views of nature beauty. I have been there about few months ago with my friends. We stay there for four days for having enjoyment. It is a nice place to enjoy exciting views of nature beauty and tourist can have great fun there through different activities like hiking, trekking, photography, camping and nature viewing.

Comment

jack567! I am going to agree with you. Like these words, We can enjoy Malaysia (hiking, trekking, photography, camping and nature viewing.) I want to visit there soon for having fun. I want to Malaysia for seeing its Perhentian Islands for enjoying its natural beauty. Can anyone like to share with me its beautiful images with me. I will wait for your reply.

Comment

Wow guys I would like to say that all of you have shared such a nice information with all of us about malysia. This is really something new and informative for me. I am so sure I will get more from here in future. So guys keep sharing with all. I will wait for your reply. good effort buddies.

Comment

I must say all of you have shared great and useful information about the Hot Spots in Malaysia. I think these posts will be helpful for the travelers same like me. I will go there after completing my bus tour to yosemite from los angeles. I have noted all of these names and will try to explore them during my journey. I hope I will come back with pleasant memories.

Comment

Kota Bharu
                          Melaka
                          Gunung Gading National Park
                          Manukan Island
                          Kek Lok Si Temple
                          Batu Caves
                          Semenggoh Nature Reserve
                          North Borneo Railway
                          Bukit Bintang

same day agra tour by train
                          Overnight Agra Tour | Same Day Agra Tour | Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour

Comment

I got enough detail about the best places of Malaysia. Now I am also ready to take a tour of this country in which I will try to explore the maximum attractions of this country. I am sure it will be the best tour of my life and most enjoyable travelling experience. thanks guys for sharing this nice stuff here.

Comment

Malaysia is a country of contrasts, where different languages and cultures fuse and merge to create a unique Southeast Asian nation that’s quite unlike any of its neighboring countries. Malaysia is home to a beautiful coastline, tropical islands, and coral reefs that are scorched by the sun. Humid rainforests in Borneo and on the mainland are full of rare wildlife, while the highlands are always a cooling retreat from the heat.

Playschool Nearby Urapakkam

Comment

Petronas Twin Towers are one of the most popular Kuala Lumpur tourist attractions in Malaysia. The Twin Towers are the world's tallest twin structures, standing 88 storeys and featuring a Skybridge connecting the towers and the headquarters for Petronas Company and other workplaces.

The building has an art gallery, offices, shopping malls, an underwater aquarium, and a science centre. The towers are built in an Islamic style, and the surrounding area includes the well-kept KLCC Park. The view of the towers at night is breathtaking, as it complements the skyline.​

Ear wax Removal throughout Auckland

Comment

Working...
                                X