No announcement yet.

Pictures Of Malaysia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These photos presents beautiful scenery of Malaysia.
    Fun in Delhi | Fun in San Francisco | Fun Things to Do In San Francisco

Comment

Originally posted by Suling View Post
      Santubong,Sarawak

Darulaman Lake Park,Kedah

Kapalai Dive Resort,Sabah

Source:Malaysia, Some photos every few days‎ - SkyscraperCity
      AWESOME pictures
      Hotel Ajanta

Comment

Lovely attractions! I really like such kind of beautiful natural attractions. Here I am also going to share some pics of my favorite places in Malaysia:
        Perhentian Island

Mount Kinabalu

Taman Negara
        I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

There are many beautiful attracts for the tourists in places.

Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days

Comment

All of the images are looking really nice to see in Malaysia. These attractions show the beauty of this country. The attractions, Places and Museun look most famous and major places to see there. I visited there only one time in the past. After seeing all images, I will try to go there in the month after complete my nyc to watkins glen tour. I am going this tour with my cousins.

Comment

Sami321...! I agree with you that all photos are looking really attractive. I am a big lover of travelling and I also visited these places before going to enjoy my Niagara falls tours from Edison, NY with my family and friends. I will suggest other travelling and fun lovers that you must visit these places for having fun.

Comment

jack567! I want to say that must share your tour story with me after finishing your Niagara falls tours from Edison, NY. I have a plan to take any tour in my next holidays. I want to enjoy my holidays with my family and I want to give my special time to them. So must share with me it's attractions names which I will explored during this tour.

Comment

After watching the stunning images and excellent views about Malaysia. I am also pondering to take a tour of Malaysia as soon as possible. So I would like to go therewith my fellows and will enjoy my time in this country in explore its most fantastic places and will make my time memorable. If guys you have any suggestion to make this time more fabulous then share with us.

I am back from my new york to washington dc tour.

Comment

Working...
                  X