So confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So confused

Guys I am too much confused about Lahore. Last night my father was said that it is situated in Pakistan instead of my father mom said that is located in India. I want to remove my confusion buddy and would love to know which will be best for having fun? I wants to be there after mine west coast bus tours.

Lahore is situated in Pakistan. Lahore i the most famous city of Pakistan. The large numbers of travelers explore this city every year. In ti city there amt many historical places. Which garbed the attention of travelers. I have explored this city personally few days ago. My experience was mince in this city.

Any idea about semi guided niagara falls tour package?

Comment

Well buddy glad to know that you have solved my problem about this. After reading your views I can axsume that you have a great experience there and have knowledge too. So dude would you like to share something more about it's attractions??

Comment

In Lahore, there are large numbers of attraction. I am going to share with you some attractions names of his city.
        Badshahi Mosque
        Minar-e-Pakistan
        Tomb of Jahangir
        Sheesh Mahal

Comment

Jesse12! really good to see that you have shared here really nice and good names of Lahore famous places. I really like this and would like to explore this city of Pakistan and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun at there.

Comment

I am happy to hear that you have liked my shared names of attraction. I suggest you should also explore this city one time in your life. I am sure you must like this city and enjoy there lots of fun. In fact, this city is the most popular city of Pakistan for historical places. By the way, what is yout next plan buddy?

Comment

I like to share with you something abut Minar-e-Pakistan. Minar-e-Pakistan is a public monument located in Iqbal Park and really famous historic landmark in Pakistan. Many of people like to explore this and love with this place. Here I liked to share with you some images of this that I have got through google searches.

what say about these?

Comment

You have shared beautiful and magnificent images of Minar-e-Pakistan in your post. All of these images show the beauty of this historical landmark. After seeing these images, I have remembered that time when I have explored these views with my own eyes. But I have can’t see at night view of this attraction there due to shortage of time. Good effect buddy from your side.

Comment

Wow, What a cool images of Minar-e-Pakistan. It is most famous and major tourist attraction in Pakistan. It is also included in the historical places of this country. I heard much about it but I never tried to go there in my life. I am thinking to explore this place in the next month with my friends. I hoep they will ready to go there with me.

Comment

Well, Buddy, I must say that both of these images are really nice and cool to have some fun there for sure. I will surely like to make a move around it as soon as possible. So have a good time there and keep it more up. anyway, i think Lahore is also situated in Punjab, India. not sure but i think so. i will try to get some informative stuff about it in coming up days.

Comment

Mavishh! Lahore is not located in India. It is the famous and second largest city of Pakistan. You are confused about this because this city is located nearby the border of India. But it is not a part of India country. I suggest you must explore this city personally then your confusion must be solved and you get more information about this city in a nice way.

Comment

Working...
                      X