Pakistani valleys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistani valleys

Pakistan is one of the most beautiful Muslim countries that offer a wide range of historical and natural attractions to the tourists. Pakistani valleys are known as beautiful valleys around the world and I think top 5 Pakistani valleys are:
    1. Swat Valley
    2. Hunza Valley
    3. Kaghan Valley
    4. Naran Valley
    5. Nagar Valley
    Guys! Let me know about your views.
    I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Yes true!!! But I wanted to see Rawal Lake and Simly Lake . I heard a lot and seen lots of pics online. If i will be got a chance then I will visit Pakistan to see these awesome places.
    Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Pakistan's has naturally beautiful places, in the world. Pakistan is a lot of attraction places for visitors. When you go Pakistan must visit Kalash Valley and Jehlum Valley. Kalah Valley is most attractive Valley and many tourists interested to visit this place. Here the natural beauties show outstanding view. I wish to visit these Valleys as soon as possible.

Comment

Jamar34! I heard that the local community of Kalash Valley especially girls like to wear black dress that's why the name of this valley is Kalash. Is this true? I hope you will have information about it and would like to share it with me!!

Comment

Well guys! All you have shared nice information about Pakistan's valleys. Really guys, Pakistan is a beautiful and wonderful country for tourists attention. Neelum Valley, Swat Valley and Hunza valley are the most famous tourists attraction in Pakistan. All places are really natural beauty of the world. I am planning to visit there in next summer holidays. I hope I will spend a nice time there.

Comment

These are the nice valleys to visit. The people are very friendly and take special care to their guest. Weather condition is very pleasant. You'll enjoy a lot here.

Comment

The members of this community hare really nice information about Pakistan valley. In fact, the one member shared awesome names of valley. I fell bad to tell you that I have never explored these valley in my life. anyone can hare some images of these valley with all of us. I am waiting for your replies.

Comment

Really good to see that you have shared here really nice and good information about Pakistan valleys. I really like this and would really like to make a move at there and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this. Well last night my friend have shared with GoldenBusTours LLC and this is really informative.

Comment

I am glad to hear that you have also liked the shared information of all the mrembers. I am also happy to hear that yiou will explore this country and visited these valley there. By the way, I must say that you have shared really nice link in your post. I have aslo get nice sort of stuff through this link.

Comment

Pakistan valleys I am also very happy to see that all above posts are quite interesting and informative for me. I got quite new names of places. I would like to visit all these valleys when I will take a my tour of Pakistan. I am sure it will be quite enough for me to make the first tour of Pakistan remarkable and full of fun for me. What will you share more about Pakistan?

Comment

I am going to agree with all the members. The valley of the Pakistan is added in the top world beautiful valley. But I have not got any chance to explore the valley of this country personally. But I have heard about these lots of things through those tourists which had explored it personally. In future, If I get any chance then I must explore the valley of this country.

Comment

Following is the List of Top Valleys in Pakistan. Especially, the gorgeous valleys of these areas are something which leaves one spell bounded. Below are a list of top valleys of Pakistan. Pakistan is a beautiful country. It has sky high mountains, ice-cold rivers and lush green valleys. Pakistan is one of those countries who are considered as paradise on earth. Its Northern areas are full of natural beauty and has a number of worth for seeing valleys.

1. Swat Valley
                        2. Hunza Valley
                        3. Kaghan Valley
                        4. Naran Valley
                        5. Nagar Valley​

Full Stack Developer Course Fees In Tambaram

Comment

Working...
                        X