What is the state of Pakistan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the state of Pakistan?

What is the current situation of Pakistan touring. Now you can come to Pakistan.

Thank you for your comments.
    World Best Traveling Places

Due to terrorism activities in Pakistan, no body wants to go there for travel. Sorry to say but it's true, nobody wants to take a chance for his life.
    Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Its just what media shows people see it and get scared when they are thousands of miles away and have a wrongly build image in their mind. Its just in a few areas which you can get to see inappropriate activities rest of the Pakistan is peaceful.
      When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Amos! I am to totally agree with you that as just people like to see things, media shows same like that . terrorist activities in Pakistan are now totally finished and I think that it would be a great step from all of us to appreciate this in a good way. My uncle has recently explored this and believe me that he have realy good and nice time at there and also suggested me to go there.

Comment

I am going to agree with both of you. All the members believe on the news which is wrong and builds the wrong image in travelers mind. A few months ago I have also explored this country personally. My experience was really nice there and the environment of this country is peaceful. Yeah, it sure some places of this country is not peaceful but the travelers could explore the beautiful places of this country without any fair.

My niagara falls tour from ny was awesome..

Comment

I must say that Pakistan has many states which are best for traveling lovers. I have also visited there and had spent my best time here with my two friends. Its swat valley and Islamabad is best destinations was in my journey. So now I must like to share here that Faisal Mosque is the famous attraction here for the visitors and its local people also tries to go there for having fun and visiting here.
            Last edited by tomammi; 10-17-2016, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Amos!! Buddy, you say right, I also have been visited in Pakistan once in my life and it was really a good place to visit there. People respect each other and willing to help out others. So i think people should try this place once. It is dangerous a bit but overall it will be a good trip for you guys.

Comment

Mavishh! That's great you have explored this country personally at least a time in your life. I have also visited this country one time and enjoyed lots of fun there. I am going to agree with you the people of this country are really nice and is behavior friendly with everyone. I wish I could explore this country again.

Comment

Pakistan has four provinces North West Frontier, Sindh, Punjab, Province and Balochistan. Each Province is further divided into districts. There are 34 districts in punjab, 16 in Sindh, 26 in Balochistan and 24 in NWFP.

Best Architects In Kumbakonam

Comment

Working...
                  X