Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which City Is Beautiful In Pakistan;.

Hi,

I am Stacey from USA. I want to just confirm that to everyone which city is beautiful and safe in Pakistan? and please tell me how i can hire Pakistani local Guide to see a Pakistan.

Thanks
    Stacey

Yes dear, I also had been there couple of months ago and I really enjoyed over there. The most beautiful places in Pakistan are Swat, Naran Kaghan, Hunza Valley, Islamanbad, Murree, Gilgit. etc. Pakistan is pretty safe country there is nothing to worry you may go easily because there peoples are pretty friendly.

Comment

Pakistan is very popular among tourists all over the world. In words of the magazine “Lonely Planet”, it is the tourism industry’s “next big thing”. Tourism in Pakistan had such great potential but unfortunately, because of the political instability and rising extremism, Pakistan missed out the golden opportunity. But still Pakistan attracts tourists from all over the world. Pakistan has been blessed with so many natural places, ranging from deserts to the world’s second highest peak, K2. It is really hard to make a top ten list regarding the best places to visit in Pakistan. This is because their are so many great places to visit in Pakistan. With so much natural beauty, it is no wonder that Pakistan is one of the most popular tourist destinations for tourist all over the world. I must say again that it is very difficult to list the top ten best places to visit in Pakistan because there are so many great places that one can visit in Pakistan.

Comment

I know many stories about the Pakistan but never travel to it.I like Lahore,Muree and Islamabad and also Gilgit.There are many beautiful scenes to see and many tourist are attracted to these place but due to the terrorism in Pakistan no one travel to it.I like it so much and i decided to go to Pakistan in this year because it attracts me.Its a natural beauty place.
        This site give to you much reliable journey
        durham to new york bus

Comment

Nice sharing markalan0123 and Reggie Hudson! Pakistan has lot of tourist attraction. One of the most important attraction places is Khewra Salt Mine. Here makes some beautiful texture on wall and ceiling. It is really amazing places of Pakistan.

Comment

Comment

Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan, can be an ideal travel destination, especially for those struggling with finance. Here are some of the points that make Islamabad an ideal holiday destination for budget travelers.

• Margalla Hills are popular with hikers and trekkers.

• Rawal and Simly Lakes are popular with families as they can go boating, sailing and water-skiing at these locations.

• Faisal Mosque is regarded as an outstanding example of architecture.

• Gardens and parks are in plenty. Garden is particularly famous for nature lovers whereas Fatima Jinnah Park is an attraction for all, including families with kids.
              Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Murree is one of most beautiful places of Pakistan I have been there for only once. But I got pleasant memories. It is located in Pir Panjal Range in Islamabad. During our visit we found Galliat as best region, which offers fabulous views of natural beauty and lot of adventurer, places. Have you ever been there???

Comment

I agree with you Alien! Murree is one of the most beautiful cities in Pakistan. I heard a lot of but never get a chance to go there before. After reading your post and know that is offered to see the natural beauty of God. I want to go there after complete my new york to niagara falls bus tours. Do you like to tell me which will be the best time to go there?

Comment

Mostly hilly areas are the ones which can provide you what you are requiring. Basically everything has its own timing experiencing all this have a way out which stays decent for many terms that exists so yeah this is the way how it normally stays.
                    When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

I had been to Pakistan many a times, and I always enjoyed a lot there. Things are really changing in Pakistan. Well! I think Islamabad, Lahore, Sawat, Naran Kaghan are the most beautiful places of Pakistan, and believe me I've visited Pakistan there is no negativity in Pakistani people. Most of them are so loveable and kind. Like all of us.

Comment

Jazmine! You are right. The Pakistani people are very loving and kind. They helpful for all tourist. I visited Islamabad in one time in my life with my friends. It's really nice and want to visit again and again. After reading your post I will go Lahore and Sawat after complete my christmas tours usa. Would you like to share some famous attraction of Lahore in details?

Comment

Northern areas are the best and beautiful places in Pakistan. They are considered safe and secure to travel and you can get accommodation at very cheap rates. Just try visiting these areas using your hotels owned tour guide. That would be bit more costly but a secure one.
                          Travel Blogger, Get help for Bed and Breakfast in Milton Keynes

Comment

I like Lahore much
                            Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days

Comment

Guys! Pakistan is a beautiful and nice country. There are the most beautiful cities for tourism. Here I am going to share most gorgeous places of the Pakistan:
                              Neelum Valley
                              Hunza Valley
                              Kalash Valley
                              Rawalakot
                              Kalash Valley is my favorite Pakistan's valley. I personally visited there during last two years.

Comment

Working...
                              X