X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with rockon he said right.

Comment

Islamabad - Heaven On Earth

it is media propaganda that islamabad is not safe..
      a man is not safe anywhere..
      Pakistani government is ruling all over the pakistan...
      only border areas are not guarnteed..
      you can visit..

ISLAMABAD
      - DAMIN e KOH ( Middle of Mountains) very beautiful place
      - FAISAL MOSQUE
      - SHAKAR PARIAN
      MUREE
      NAARAN
      KAGHAAN
      and
      Many areas of your interest...

Go to Pakistan and visit all pakistani land..
      educational tours to vietnam

Comment

Heaven

yes there are really present there and its really great place which fetch every one
        Best software development company | Affordable Web Design India

Comment

Yes Pakistan is very much safe now for a tour,
          it may sound strange to people who have never been in there. But pakistan is really a haven on the earth. My point is, what is reported in the Press and what is happening here is entirely different. there are terrorist in every country and it is our wrong perception that every terrorist belongs to a country such as pakistan. But the people who all are living there are really good and very much kind in nature and the places are really like haven on the earth.
          Holiday Packages | Holiday Resorts

Comment

Pakistan country is not a terrorist some people are terrorist who feel jealousy from Pakistan who doesn't exist Pakistani nationality.

Comment

Islamabad is truly is a heaven on earth. It is the capital of Pakistan and according to me it is one of the most beautiful and popular city in Pakistan. I have been to Pakistan many a times and I always stayed in Islamabad. The people of Islamabad are so kind and nice. Everyone should visit the amazing city of a beautiful country.

Comment

You are right Jazmine! The Islamabad is the most popular city in Pakistan. I visited there at one time with my aunt. I really like to visit it. It offers a plenty of attractions for visitors. The Rawal lake and Faisal Mosque are my favorite places there. Would you like to tell me your favorite place in Islamabad?

Comment

Well guys! Pakistan is very beautiful country. Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan. It is most popular and nice city for all tourists. There are lot of famous places at this city. It has a lot of hilly area and historical attraction as well so these attractions are the major reason of his popularity.

Comment

Islamabad is a really nice destination for travelling point of view. I like to share with all of you guys now I want to go there for having fun and enjoying my free time with my friends. so Can anyone like to share with me some names of its accommodations. Which will be informative for me in my Islamabad tour.

Comment

I would like to ya that you have shared missive information about Islamabad. Tomammi! am glad to come to know that you will explore Islamabad with your friends for having fun. In your pot, you asked about some accommodation of this place. I must share with you it accommodation names but in my next post. Now I ma taking a niagara tour from jersey city.

Comment

Here I like to share with you all some interesting kind of any of hotels which are really great and best to stay at there.
                        Shelton Guest House
                        Islamabad Serena Hotel
                        Hotel Crown Plaza Islamabad
                        Hotel Move N Pick Islamabad
                        Hotel One Super
                        Explorer's Lounge
                        hope that it will prove really useful for you.

Comment

Abiram! You have shared nice names list of Islamabad hotels. In the last of this month, my uncle is planning to explore this beautiful city of Pakistan is also called the Heaven On Earth. He asked me about this city hotel name but I have fully blank about this. After are in your post, I have got some nice hotels names. So I must share these hotels names with my uncle, I am sure he like it.

Comment

Wow, you have shared here such a really nice stuff about the city of this Pakistan. I love to share with ypu that I have also visited there and enjoy my travelling time in Pakistan at once in my travelling life. so now I would like to say that Islamabad is has many attractions or accommodations which are able for a visiting lover to have fun here.

Comment

It is really nice you have also visited Pakistan and spent a great time there. You said that in Islamabad there are countless attractions or accommodations for traveling lovers. would you like to share some names attractions or accommodations with me. Because my uncle si interested to getting some information about this city before going there. I hope o you reply fast and share these names with me.

Comment

Friends!! I must say that You all have shared such fantastic posts about the Pakistan. I am so sure that this will be a good time there for me and for all others too. So these days, I am busy in new york to niagara falls bus tour. and when I will be back from, So I will organize a trip to Pakistan. But for that, i need to about its accommodation where i could stay while my tour.

Comment

Working...
                                X