Zimbabwe attraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zimbabwe attraction

Zimbabwe country is located in southern Africa. I have visited this country before boston to Philadelphia tour. It is very gorgeous place in the world. During tour I have visited lots of its interesting and attractive places. It offered a visitor to watch amazing and natural beauty places. Here I want to share some attraction places names of Zimbabwe.
    Victoria Fall it is most beautiful fall on the earth. There you can see lots of creation of god. Tour is not complete if you don't see this.
    Houseboat on Lake Kariba , it is a very unique place for visiting. You can enjoy their fishing, boating.
    Chimanimani Mountains are the best place for hiking. Its major attraction is a thousand years old, which is a big red mahogany tree!

You are right Jamar, it is a nice place to see there. It is one of the largest man made lake all over the world. This lake situated on the Zambezi River. This lake is a best way to enjoy and relax the warm Zimbabwean sunshine than out on a houseboat in the middle of the Famous Lake Kariba. It is also a best way to getting into some of Zimbabwe´s best wildlife areas.

Comment

This is a completely unique experience which you definitely must try when visiting Zimbabwe.

• Houseboat on Lake Kariba
      • Bungee Jump off the Victoria Falls Bridge
      • White Water Rafting on Zambezi River
      • Tiger Fishing on Zambezi River
      • Test out the Golf Courses in the Eastern Highlands
      • Game Viewing on Horseback through Hwange National Park
      • Explore Great Zimbabwe Ruins
      • Hiking in the Chimanimani Mountains
      Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Zimbabwe has offers wide range of tourist attraction for visitors. Now ameliejones! You have shared enough information about the attraction of this country. My uncle has been there before yosemite tour from san jose with his family. So I want to share some name of famous attraction:
        • Victoria Falls
        • Matobo National Park
        • Victoria Falls Bridge
        • Nyanga National Park
        • Balancing Rocks
        • Natural History Museum of Zimbabwe

Comment

Matobo National Park is the oldest park in Zimbabwe. It is consists of good-looking landscape and impressive swing formations. You can enjoy there lots of activities such as hiking, Horse riding, Fishing and boating.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami321 View Post
            Zimbabwe has offers wide range of tourist attraction for visitors. Now ameliejones! You have shared enough information about the attraction of this country. My uncle has been there before yosemite tour from san jose with his family. So I want to share some name of famous attraction:
            • Victoria Falls
            • Matobo National Park
            • Victoria Falls Bridge
            • Nyanga National Park
            • Balancing Rocks
            • Natural History Museum of Zimbabwe
            Sami321! i must say your shared info seems to be quite interested. I have never been there yet, But i am so excited to know about its attractions, specially those are related to Historical sites. I would love to know about Natural History Museum of Zimbabwe in detail. Can you provide me a descriptive knowledge about this one and other historical sites as well??

Comment

Sure Aline! The Natural History Museum of Zimbabwe is a historical museum in this country. It is located in Bulawayo city, Zimbabwe. This museum was opened in 1964. It offers contains exhibits illustrating the history, mineral wealth and wildlife of Zimbabwe. It is the second largest mounted elephant in the world. This museum was opened in 8:30 am to 5:00 pm everyday. I hope my shared information will be useful for you.

Comment

GUYS! Last year I have taken. bus tour to niagara falls from Washington DC. It was a nice experience for me. I suggest you to take this tour. I hope you will spend a great time there. Guys! I have no idea about Zimbabwe. I have never been to there, but I have heard many time about it. Would you like to share about it with me?

Comment

I have my personal experiences of the Best bus tour. I want to visit again thought of this bus tour. I would like to suggest you must visit in Washington, DC and travel in this bus tour. I like its timing and its roots are really nice. At the first time, I feel hesitation, but after travelling from this bus tour. My free advice all of the traveling lovers to go from this bus.

Comment

Zimbabwe is a country of the Africa. Harare is the Capital of Zimbabwe. I have been visited this country with my wife. Zimbabwe Museum of Human Sciences is the heart of Zimbabwe. Amazing place for fun I really enjoyed that.

Comment

I would like to say that all of you guys have shared such a nice information with all of us about Zimbabwe. This is very useful for me and other too. Anyway buddy would you like to share some images of Zimbabwe Museum of Human Sciences with all of us?

Comment

I totally agree with you hery, all member shave shared here really nice and good information about Zimbabwe attraction. i really like this and have get from this many useful information and so sure about that this information will prove really useful for me if I am having labour to zimbabwe.

Comment

Yes guys I will also like to share the names of those Zimbabwe attraction which you should visit on my recommendation.
                          Victoria Falls
                          Hwange National Park
                          Lake Kariba
                          Victoria Falls National Park
                          Bulawayo Railway Museum
                          Balancing Rocks
                          National Heroes Acre
                          These are the places that guys you must visit in Zimbabwe.

Comment

Zimbabwe is a landlocked country in southern Africa known for its dramatic landscape and diverse wildlife, much of it within parks, reserves and safari areas. On the Zambezi River, Victoria Falls make a thundering 108m drop into narrow Batoka Gorge, where there’s white-water rafting and bungee-jumping. Downstream are Matusadona and Mana Pools national parks, home to hippos, rhinos and birdlife.

baby photography in thanjavur

Comment

Great Zimbabwe (the largest prehistoric ruins south of the sahara), Chinhoyi Caves, balancing rock of Zimbabwe dollar, Daramombe Rock Paintings these are some cool off beat attractions of Zimbabwe.

Comment

Working...
                              X