Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best National Park in Tanzania

Hi, Guys

This is a best tourist National Park in Tanzania.

1. Arusha National Park
    2. Tarangire National Park
    3. Lake Manyara National Park
    4. Serengeti National Park
    5. Ngorongoro Conservation Area
    6. Mkomazi National Park
    7. Mikumi National Park
    8. Ruaha National Park
    9. Selous Game Reserve
    10. Undzungwa National Park
    11. Mahale Mountains National Park
    Holidays Safaris in Tanzania

You have shared nice and interesting information about Tanzania's National Parks. Mikumi National Park is the most famous and most amazing park of Tanzania. I personally visited there during last summer vacations. I really enjoyed this park. Here I am going to share some images of this park from my album:

I hope you will like to my share images. Recently. I have taken. niagara falls bus tours from nj. It was a great experience for me. I had a nice time there and enjoyed these different destinations there.
    Last edited by Jase; 12-09-2015, 04:50 AM.

Comment

I have a good experience of Lake Manyara National Park because I have been there about a year ago with my friends. We all had great time there and I captured many images of this park in my camera. It is an idea destination for adventure and nature lovers. Tourist can enjoy there hiking, photography and nature viewing. I would love to go there again and again.

Comment

I like to share with you I have never visited Lake Manyara National Park ever in my life, but now In your post I see its these natural beauty, I have a plan to go there for having fun and enjoying my holidays with my friends. After finishing my philadelphia bus tours. I hope so In next tour I will great fun there.

Comment

Jesse you have shared such a nice views with all of us of Tanzania's National Parks. That is a new place for me. I ghave never been there but after reading your post would love to be there after mine Santa Barbara bus tour package. Tell me guys which person will be best partner during this journey?
          Last edited by Hery; 04-28-2016, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Tanzania's National Parks is one of the most good place to see buddies, but serously i never have been to there yet in my life and surely it will be good time for me to go there, as you all shared images as well. so thanks to all of you.

Comment

Tanzania's National Parks is a really nice and most visited park for wild lovers. I want to go there for having fun and enjoying my best time to be there for having fun and enjoying my time there. Can anyone like to share with me some names of its accommodations names which I Will suggest my aunt becasue she will have to go there in next month.

Comment

Why not buddy!!!! here I am going to share some names of accommodations Tanzania's National Parks which you can use for stay there.
                Serengeti Tented Camp - Ikoma Bush Camp
                Ikoma Safari Camp
                Ikoma Wildcamp
                Giraffe Garden Hotel
                Lobo Wildlife Lodge
                Hope so dude you will like them.

Comment

Nice places you have listed Hary in your post. I really like them and would like to talk about Giraffe Garden Hotel. This is a perfect place for having an ultimate time. This is a good place where travelers can enjoy a comfortable stay and can have fun on this luxurious place. Do let me know who have enjoyed stay there?

Do you wants to enjoy west coast tour?

Comment

According to my experience, Ikoma Safari Camp is the best accommodation of Tanzania's National Parks. I know about this hotel because I have stayed in this hotel personally in last days. My experience was nice there and I felt comfortable there during my stay. I really like the services and food of this hotel which are well. So I recommend the tourists stayed in this hotel during the journey.

Will love to take the niagara falls new york packages.

Comment

Working...
                    X