Shopping in Tampa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping in Tampa

Shopping in Tampa is a pleasant experience that all tourists should try when they are in the area. The shopping experience in Tampa has changed since the old days with the addition of new malls in the districts. Tampa is a historic city, so there are also a lot of old places that still cater to people who want to shop in quaint market places and shopping areas.

Some of the shopping places that you have to go to when you are in Tampa include the Big Top Flea Market, the University Mall, Old Hyde Park Village, and the International Plaza.

Go shopping in Tampa with recommendations, reviews, tips and photo

Comment

These are some important tips for Shopping in Tampa :
      International Plaza and Bay Street
      Brandon Town Centre
      Last edited by narbeycruze; 02-09-2012, 03:49 PM.
      code promo

Comment

These are some tips for the traveler Who are Willing to Shopping in Tampa :
        International Plaza and Bay Street
        Brandon Town Centre
        Westfield Countryside Shopping Mall
        code promo

Comment

I know very well that there are many shopping malls or shopping centers at there which is really good.The University mall ,AN international plaza and some other market are very popular at there.
          A Couriers UK for Your Every Need.

Comment

Narbeycruze! I am a tourist and like to do shopping around the world. Your shared information is very useful for me. I am planning to visit Florida after boston new york washington tour. Would you like give information about Westfield Countryside Shopping Mall and International Plaza and Bay Street?

Comment

I hope all product are real means can't edit with photoshop.

Comment

International Plaza and Bay Street is the most famous place for shopping. which is located in Florida. This mall is amazing. The international mall is more of and upscale place with lots of shopping and restaurants with outside dining. Bought malls are very clean and have great services that make you feel like you belong. it is and ideal destination for shopping lovers.

we had great fun at san francisco grand canyon tour.

Comment

Working...
                X