Luxury Hotels on Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luxury Hotels on Lake

It certainly has to have a few hotels in this list. So, in no particular order, let us count down the top 10 luxury hotels on Lake Michigan.

1. Ritz Carlton Hotel Chicago
    2. Hilton Hotel City Center Milwaukee
    3. The Courtyard by Marriott Benton Harbor
    4. Sofitel Hotel Water Tower Chicago
    5. Boyne Highlands Resort Harbor Springs

The Lakes Boutique Lodge
    Last edited by Kelin; 07-24-2014, 11:23 AM.
    France Travel Guide

Kelin! These are nice hotel in Lake Michigan. You have shared good information for all visitors. Here I want to share more name of Luxury hotels:
    1- The Peninsula Chicago
    2- Waldorf Astoria Chicago
    3- Trump International Hotel & TowerŪ Chicago
    4- Park Hyatt Chicago
    According to me west coast tours are perfect to enjoy quielty time with freinds and family.

Comment

Grand Hotel Tremezzo is the beautiful hotel of the world. Here I want to share the some beautiful hotels on lakes like, Grand Hotel Tremezzo, Palace Hotel, Albergo Terminus Hotel and Sheraton Lake Como Hotel. It is my favorite one hotel because of its best services. I have been there about few years ago with my friends. we had comfortable stay there for one week. We spent very good time there.

Comment

The Sheraton Lake Como Hotel is a 4-star hotel and a very famous hotel in Italy. I visited just one time in my life, but I want to again visit there for enjoying its facilities. I like its room services and lobby & pool. I wish I will go there after finishing my new york to cape cod bus tour.

Comment

The Sheraton Lake Como Hotel is the best hotel in Italy for staying. I have personally experienced of being there during my last tour of Italy. The most best thing of this hotel is the best room services. The room settings was according my choice and we very neat and clean. Which impressed me a lot and made me happy. I would also like to go there once again.

Comment

Working...
          X